2010 Chicago Blackhawks !

2010 Chicago Blackhawks !
STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS 2010 ♥

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Express my love ♥


So my friend sent me an article she found about Donna Kane talking about how she wants Patrick to find a girl who doesn't love the NHL Patrick Kane , But the Patrick Kane from South Buffalo , New York & how Jonathan Toews's mom Andree would agree with that statement about Jonathan as well . It really made me think how much Patrick Kane does truly mean to me . Money & Fame is nothing . When I met Patrick for the first time I said it was the greatest moment of my life . He was sooo sweet to me , taking time to take pictures with me . And thats when I feel in love with Patrick for who he was . My dad decided it would be cool to tell Patrick how I " stalked " him at the Olympic Tryouts because I got told I couldn't stand against the glass . I was SOOOOOOOO embarrassed & I turned SOOOO red . Patrick just laughed and said " Its okay I like stalkers " with a smile on his face. That when I figured out how sweeeeeeeeeeeet he was . I don't think anyone will ever know how much Patrick means to me. It not about his "hockey status " & money . I was actually in Philadelphia for Game 6 when a Philly fan came over to me with my " Marry Me Kane " sign and said I wanna marry him too , he's rich ! I was confused. And he said you know he makes alot of money right ? I told him how money never came to my mind when I thought of him. And it still never will .

^ Wow , I just like ranted all my feelings for Patrick ♥
So I hope Patrick read's this one day , I doubt he will.
But if you are reading this Patrick , YOU ARE MY HERO , Keep up the good work , Love You Forever & You will always have a spot in my heart that only you can fill :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment